"Yaanma’s vision is to nurture and grow Indigenous leaders in the facility services industry. Beyond providing sustainable platforms for employment, we believe in guiding Indigenous Australians’ to their full potential by providing pathways to executive upper management. "
Our approach to delivering facility services always surrounds client and community care, we aim to deliver the highest quality service with a positive impact on the economic and social development of communities.
Our vision is kept strong and motivated by our Indigenous Development Goals:
- Remove employment barriers to enhance and innovate Indigenous activity in the facility services industry
- Facilitate sustainable economic development options that are compatible with Indigenous priorities, while amending Indigenous disadvantage
- Promote mutual and balanced care for community and client by engaging local Indigenous employees and suppliers
- Secure a majority Indigenous work force
- Build a fully independent and established Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business
- Yaanma operating ethically and with integrity
All staff complete a vigorous 3 phase induction process; Yaanma Company Induction, Contract Induction and Site Specific Induction. Staff are qualified to completed the tasks allocated and regularly receive onsite training and refresher courses.
Our Capability Statement outlines how the Yaanma business is set to deliver customer excellence with our quality services, trained, dedicated staff and industry knowledge. However, our mission extends beyond this with constant dedication to the growth and development of Indigenous communities.